Tuesday, March 19, 2013

playing catch up....

WHEW!!! I haven't been on here in ages. Ok, ok, I have a granddaughter, Kianna Micah, who is 2, I watched her being born through her momma, and her momma has really made me proud. she had a job, then two, was going to school, then got her an apartment and with her income tax refund, a car!!! did better than me with MY REFUND(although I did do a couple of things with mine that wasn't ALL bad, but didn't be MORE proactive with it).but my daughter Tierra made me proud. Having her on February 7,1990 was a good day though it was snowing and I was in pain, it was a good day like Ice Cube said in the song by the same title. Dakota, on the other hand, stopped going to school. she just stopped period. I have watched, shut up, talked, went off, etc and she's still doing the same. I had to put my foot down this year and tell her that she is now 21 years and have to make her own way...she knows, understands and since she helps out with Kianna, and she does have some plans, I still have to do and play mommy but I had to take my hat off to her for what she did. the picture here is a picture of Kianna. she loves to put our wigs on her own hair and you can see her here.it's getting late and just want to pass this on here to. Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment